Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why would someone come here?

Just for giggles, here are some of the Google searches that have brought folks to our little spot on the web.

* “drunks against mad mothers t-shirt”
* “diana taurasi skank”
* “lindsay lohan pitchers nipples”
* “write an article to your magazine stating the advantages”
* “andy sandberg pancake pizza commercial”
* ‘lindsay lohan rebuttal to Brandon davis”
* “significant, interesting, and unique things about germany”
* “if you are a racist, I will attack you with the north”
* “marc bulger girlfriend”
* “indifferent esolen”

My personal favorite: “I am currently infatuated with a physics geek arda”

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon - show me the money...

 
At 6/02/2006 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Iconoclast said...

Oh, very well, my darlings. It isn't very sexy. The truth is that I used my substantial, mind powers to deduce the possible results of Google searches.

Ok, not really. It's called a 'cookie'. I guess that makes me The Cookie Monster.

Carry on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home