Sunday, April 30, 2006

Who wouldn't want to draft a guy named 'Frostee'?

So I’ve been buried with school work for the last two weeks and I haven’t been able to post. The good news is that after May 8th, I’ll be a free man and I can get back to mocking Derek and The Phanatic, letting y’all know about absurd holidays, and pictures of bears attacking people.

As for right now, in honor of the NFL draft, I thought I’d put up my favorite names of some of the gentlemen drafted. Just for fun, seven of the names are not from the draft. Post a comment and guess which ones they are. [The picture in this post is a BIG HINT.]

Jeremy Trueblood
D’Brickashaw Ferguson
Stephen Gostkowsky
Dutch Lombrowsky
Winston Justice
Peter Sarsgaard
Frostee Rucker
Garth Holliday
Joe Toledo
John McCargo
Joseph Klopfenstein
Quinn Sypniewski
Gauvin Manluvr-Lidledik
Broderick Bunkley
Champ Kind
Roman Harper
Nick Mangold
Wes Mantooth
D’Qwell Jackson
Moon Unit Zappa
Laurence Maroney
Jonathan Joseph
Elvis Dumervil

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 01:53:00 PM, Blogger The Ultimate Weapon said...

I know Gauvin Manluvr-Lidledik was definately at the top of the 6th round. His stock slid because of his character and off the field problems, like exposing CIA agents and failing to respond adequately to a city under water. Only 30% of the teams even gave him a look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home