Friday, June 09, 2006

Aren't all women harpies?

Here’s a smattering from Ann Coulter for your reading pleasure. The following are quotes about four women from New Jersey who lost their husbands on September 11th who have recently come into the news for criticizing President Bush.

"And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies?”

"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."
Needless to say, Ann Coulter is insane. What’s really amazing is that people buy into her and, even worse, find her attractive. Quick side note: I’ve seen this broad in person and she is not too easy on the eyes. There is absolutely no way she weighs more than 93lbs. Even if I were given the opportunity to nail her, I’d have to pass over concerns of getting a paper cut on my schlong.

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 02:06:00 PM, Blogger The Ultimate Weapon said...

The Problem here other than the obvious obscene nature of Ann Culter's comments, is that they are meant to cause hype for her book, and those who don't realize that and align themselves with her comments are more morally indefensible then her. Let me explain. She says these things to create pub proving the old adage that no pr is bad pr. No one in their right mind would say "how do we know their husbands weren't going to divorce them anyway" unless they were trying to sell something. So the truely disturbing part of this is when intelligent rational people will attempt in some way to defend Ann Culter's commments. I think anyone that does this needs a reality check and is out of touch with the majority of Americans. She's way over the line here, so why feel the need to be over the line with her? I don't think any repulican is going to be called out or doubted in public for saying "yeah I think She's gone too far on this one". God knows you'd gain a bit of respect in my eye, but then again if you can align yourself with a social group that draws it's name from the greatest enemy the U.S. has ever faced, I guess you can align yourself with Ann Culter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home