Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Links: I don’t know how to quit you.

The Encyclopedia of Arda – Have any questions on the world of Tolkien? The answer is here. This is a great way to waste many hours of productivity at work. I really enjoyed the sections on the differences between the movie and the books.

Sports Illustrated’s Playoff Predictions – Well, it looks like SI has the Sox out of the playoffs. In a related story, John Henry just forfeited every game this season. Much more baseball to come this week. Stay tuned. Stay very tuned.

Sharon Stone: Oral Sex Advocate – I’ve been advocating the wisdom of oral sex for years to the many classy ladies that I’ve met at innumerable Arby’s. Hopefully, this announcement by a Stone will have more success than my own efforts.

Duke’s Lacrosse Team Suspended – Just another reason to hate all things Blue. Bastards.

EPR’s Take on the Tourney – I know that they’re linked on the sidebar, but I just wanted to call your attention to two posts by JRod and CWHager on the tourney. It’s good stuff and, if you’re a sports fan, you should definitely give their blog a look.

Le Morte de Adam Vinatieri – Cold Hard Football Facts final word on the loss of the greatest, clutch kicker in NFL history. Oc has already written on this and I would as well, if the pain still weren't too near.

1 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Iconoclast said...

Johnny BJ? Wow.

Anyway, I think that this goes to show that Sharon Stone is just insane. Not to sound too much like an old prude, but doesn't treating mule-drinking so lightly kind of devalue the human person? The risk of disease is just another, albeit serious, consequence of oral sex.

Oh yeah, it's always essential to make sure that the ladies get their cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home