Friday, March 03, 2006

The Icono-Quest


Greetings from Folsom! Since Cannon is gone for the weekend and I’m bored, I’m going to answer the call of Craft K and Chiclet and go on a scavenger hunt. I’ve been charged with finding/doing the following:

Karaoke “You’ve lost that loving feeling”
A sub-$4 midouri sour
Put my bum on something Swedish (like Tom Greene’s song)
Find something ninja related
Eat a Philly Cheesesteak
Ride public transportation somewhere
Buy a stranger a cup of coffee
Take a picture of a mullet
Take-out menu from a Chinese restaurant with “dragon” in its name
Pee in a very nice building/hotel
Something bear related

If any of you have any suggestions give me a ring (if you have my number) or post a comment (I’ve got my own way to check it). May God be with me.

4 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 01:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get someone to profess their love of chuck norris.

 
At 3/03/2006 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Connect4 said...

I just want to say good luck. We're all counting on you.

 
At 3/03/2006 04:37:00 PM, Blogger Iconoclast said...

Quick update. Don't want to spoil anything, but the quest is going REALLY well. Thanks for all the encouragement. It's helped me stay strong.

The Iconoclast

 
At 3/03/2006 05:44:00 PM, Blogger Iconoclast said...

Back home. Disaster has struck. Will shower and contemplate options.

If you're in the Philly area and want to watch me serenade some lady with "You've lost that loving feeling", let me know. (Ultimate Weapon, I'm looking at you.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home