Thursday, March 02, 2006

Links: Ninja Alert Level has been raised to ‘Plaid’



Ninja Attack – Ninja attempts break-in and is confronted by a 68-year-old man...with a shotgun. Other related, ninja resources include the Official Ninja Web Page and the Ninja FAQ. Pictured above is a young, fearsome ninja-trainee.

Safety Not Guaranteed the – I know I posted this one before, but it was buried in my Awesome Day diary. Absolutely hysterical. If you don’t have sound, be sure to check it out later as well. It’s just brilliant.

More Brokeback Parodies – I wish that I could just stop posting these, but this is just too funny. The Brokeback Kid. The Brokeback Redemption.

NFL Doomsday – The ramifications of this are just staggering for football fans. As it stands now, NFL owners have a very good deal. The union is very weak and they’ve got loads of cap-related advantages that other leagues dream of. They’re about to find out that breaking the union will be much tougher in 2006 than it was back in the 80’s.

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 10:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I almost nunchucked you! You have no idea!

~Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home