Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Links: Better than work.

  1. http://www.superbowlmonday.com – This is a fantastic site advocating making Super Bowl Sunday a national holiday. Of course, the Monday after would have to be a day of observance. Speaking for everyone who had to drag themselves out of bed and go to school or work Monday morning I say: Gladiator, I salute you!
  2. The Origins of Chuck Norris Music Video – All great journeys begin with one step. In Chuck Norris’s case, it began with a karate manual he found on the ground.
  3. The Rules of Wedding Crashing – Handed down to us by the Great One. The Great One being Chazz Reingold.
  4. Chazz's Official Webpage – Speaking of Chaz, here’s his own personal website. I think that it must have been put up by New Line, since their site links to it. I call your attention to the rotating nun chucks. You have no idea!
  5. www.toddcleary.com – One more Crashers link for you. I’m sure you loved the crazy, artsy brother. This is his official website. It sports some great stuff, like his paintings and poetry. I was especially moved by his poem, “Death. You are my bitch lover.”
  6. The Bachelor Party Oath -- The Bachelor Party Oath – This is a wildly helpful site, especially with the current surge of the White Fever that everyone’s seem to have caught. I figured that I'd include it to keep with the "Good Times" theme that I've got going today.

Programming Note: I apologize for the infrequent updates the last couple of days. The wireless at school has been acting a lot funky. I promise that as soon as it’s sorted out, I’ll be back to writing and posting (instead of paying attention in FedTax).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home