Friday, January 27, 2006

Fantastic Friday

First post. Very Exciting.

Actually, it's been a very exciting day all around. The day started out with a Grand Slam at Denny's, which was delightful. After breafast, me and Cannon decided to start The Pancake Breakfast, which you are reading right now.

The best news of all is that the Boston Celtics have traded The HeadCase Ricky Davis for Wally Szczerbiak. I have no idea how this trade will work out for both teams. I do know that Ricky D is a pretty good NBA player who can do a lot of different things on the floor. The problem with the guy is that he likes to shoot way too much and he's insane. Szcrerbiak's nickname is "Wally World". That's all I got on him. From what little I've seen of him, he appears to be a pretty good shooter who can do a lot of different things. (sound familiar?) One thing I do like is that this opens up the possibility of having Raef Lafrentz, Brian Scalabrine, AND Wally World all on the floor at the same time. Let's just say that is a lot of doofy white guy.

What a great day...unless your name is Paul Pierce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home